All Content and Photos are the property of Lucky-Lizard-Ranch and may not be used without permission.

May 28, 2012

Milestone

I haven't updated on my weight lately, so today seems like a good time. I finally got past a plateau and hit the 40 lb mark today! This is more than 1/4 my original weight!!!
(I weigh once a week, mainly to keep myself from getting nutty about
it.)
I think 10 more, or whenever my body says the time is right. I started as a size 14, and am now a 6!!! Needless to say I feel great and want to encourage anyone out there with the same goal to keep trying to find what works for you, when you do, it will work, it won't be as difficult as other attempts---just keep trying, it is so worth it!!!
Thanks to everyone for their support and encouragement along the way! Even when people say things like "you can't weigh less than I do" (in reference to the final goal), just smile and let them feel clever, you will win your battle and you will not always have to be their "heavy", "chunky", "full-figure" friend!
Peace!!

1 comment:

  1. Hurray!!! I've lost 30 lbs-so I'm right behind you! Mine is due to finding out I'm borderline diabetic-had to cut the Carbs drasticly! And boy-do I love the breads and pastas! But I don't want to end up on insulin-so enough said! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete