All Content and Photos are the property of Lucky-Lizard-Ranch and may not be used without permission.

November 27, 2009

The company and the mission I work for

I often get asked what do I do as a Nurse Liaison. This recent article about the owner and founder of the company I am blessed to work for does not answer that question, but it does give you a glimpse of the mission, and the man behind the mission, Dr. William Schumacher.
http://www.theind.com/content/view/5263/71/

The answer to the question is: everything I can in collaboration with the team to fulfill our mission statement:
"To provide continously improving quality health care to all patients in a cost effective manner and to maintain the highest ethical standards by upholding patient's rights and treating them with dignity and respect."

I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment